Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birth Pool Upstairs??

Mary Fisher wrote:
"John Stumbles" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:44:27 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Enjoy your birth. After giving birth most women say they never want to do
it again:

Evidence?

Mary

Hah. I remember once one of those dreadful syrupy Mother and Baby
programs on the telly once..after te usual parade of 'gosh it hurt, but
when my baby was delivered i felt....' the last interviewee, who looked
frankly stunning, articulate and intelligent..said 'well it was
basically like having a bloody great rather painful constipated ****'..
'and how did you feel when BaBy was put into your arms?' 'extremely
relieved, but conscious of the fact I had just taken on a 21 year job
with no possibility of resignation'

Far too much bull**** about Babies.

I'm off for a bloody great ****..