Posted to alt.home.repair

Default generac portable generators

Were I to buy the best, I'd have to cry every time I got my credit card
bill, and realize how much interest I'm paying. As a home owner, I use my
generator maybe once a year. My ETQ has sat for most of its life. The first
time I used it, started on 3rd pull. Ran it dry. The next time was a bit
more balky, but it did start up. So, it's got 200 hour useful life. I've got
about 4 hours use out of it so far, and that means it's good for the next
172 years or so.

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.compactappliance.com/ETQ-...Portable-Gener
ator/TG1200,default,pd.html?mtcpromotion=CA%20Froogle%3 EOutd
oor_Living%3EGenerators%3ETG1200&CAWELAID=17599520 2

has a length of 171 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 25 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4aapcn

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"PanHandler" wrote in message
.. .

Buy the best, cry once; buy cheap, cry every time you use it.