Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default TV Plate or ???

Alphonse Q Muthafuyer wrote in
:

I got the funny (aching) back, put cushions on the floor to watch the
ball game or whatever on tv of an evening.

I'm lower than a couch potato. I'm a floor potato. :-)

Also in my second (and last) childhood. Fix supper, carry it in, eat
in front of the tube.

I tilt the supper plate a degree or 2 and the silverware scoots across
the shiny plate, lands on the floor, usually with part of the meal.

Anybody ever seen a no-mess "tv plate" or somesuch with maybe little
apertures for the silverware on the US market??

AQ

"The monkey and the baboon was playing 7-up.
The monkey won the money but he scared to pick it up.
The monkey stumbled, mama.
The baboon fell.
The monkey grab the money and he run like hell!"
- from "Dirty Motherfuyer", Roosevelt Sykes, around 1935

Try watching what you are doing. You should know how to eat without
making a mess. If you can't do that then eat somewhere where a mess is
moot...like a child eats in a highchair in a room with vinyl floor.

I suppose you could put one of the plastic pool shells on the floor, toss
in the pillows, bring in the plate and slobber all over.