Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default TV Plate or ???

In article ,
Alphonse Q Muthafuyer wrote:

I got the funny (aching) back, put cushions on the floor to watch the
ball game or whatever on tv of an evening.

I'm lower than a couch potato. I'm a floor potato. :-)

Also in my second (and last) childhood. Fix supper, carry it in, eat
in front of the tube.

I tilt the supper plate a degree or 2 and the silverware scoots across
the shiny plate, lands on the floor, usually with part of the meal.

Anybody ever seen a no-mess "tv plate" or somesuch with maybe little
apertures for the silverware on the US market??

AQ

"The monkey and the baboon was playing 7-up.
The monkey won the money but he scared to pick it up.
The monkey stumbled, mama.
The baboon fell.
The monkey grab the money and he run like hell!"
- from "Dirty Motherfuyer", Roosevelt Sykes, around 1935

I've got some things that I use for salad and for pasta. Big like a
plate. Flat bottom like a plate. Lip like a bowl. Not one of those
restaurant soup bowls with a big wide brim. No brim at all. It's really
a plate with sides, but you'd call it a bowl I suppose.