Posted to alt.home.repair
nobody nobody is offline

Default Looking for Whirlpool gas dryer solenoids... google comes up empty

Hi folks,

I believe one or both of the solenoids in my ~10 year old Whirlpool
Ultimate Care II Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus dryer are failing as the
system heats up briefly, then cools down, with a constant chatter from
the solenoid area whenever the burner should be running.

I dissassembled the dryer and removed the two parts. One was labeled
99342B A and the other was labeled 99333A A but when I put this into
google I don't get relevant results. Parts stores come back with no
match.

Any thoughts what I need to do here?

TIA

Marc