Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default differentiated thought before cutting metal

Steve Lusardi wrote:

Tom,
This is a great question and I very much enjoyed the replies.My observations
pretty much follows the other replies, but I would like to add one other
observation. Engineers are born engineers. Universities do not make
engineers, they give engineers tool bags. If a graduate did not arrive at
the school an engineer, he will not leave as one either. Too many very
valuable people have been excluded from opportunities simply because they
did not possess a sheepskin.
Steve

Boy and how. I can relate to that. Saw it for 20 years at the
Electronics place I worked at way back when. 1950 - 1979
...lew...