Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar John Husvar is offline

Default differentiated thought before cutting metal

In article ,
Don Foreman wrote:

I wasn't supposed to hire Khanh, she was a check-the-box minority
interview. I got yelled at by H.R. for actually hiring her. She
didn't speak English as well as most applicants. She'd been in
charge of a lot of stuff in Saigon, was on the last plane out with a
50,000 piaster price on her head. I liked her attitude: "no
probrem!" "OK, but how will you accomplish your assignment?" "I
don't know yet, no probrem." (You're hired!) She became a
teammate very quickly.

Thereby showing great wisdom. That one answer would have done it for me
too. "I don't know yet, no problem:" priceless!