Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default 2-prong to 3-prong

Michael A. Ball wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:38:25 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

...I suspect you guys who think grounding is god's gift to mankind of being
trolls. Perhaps I missed the answer to my earlier query about what
exactly y'all think it is that makes an ungrounded computer "dangerous."

It isn't that the ungrounded computer is dangerous: it is the computer,
and peripherals, that are in danger.

"Some people learn something new
every day, others just get 24 hours older."

Hi,
Let me ask you one question. What about laptop, Blackberry, iPhone?
Are they grounded? How many computers have external peripherail devices?