Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Tube Audio[_2_] Tube Audio[_2_] is offline

Default Downspout Installation ?

I am having a re-roof done including new gutters and downspouts. The gutter
guy came out yesterday and installed the gutters and downspouts.

Some of the downspouts are not perpendicular. If I measure the distance in
from the end of the house to the downspout, I get 7 inches at the top of the
downspout and about 6 in at the bottom of the downspout, so about an inch
difference, from a distance this is noticeable to the eye. This is a single
story Ranch style home, so the downspouts are about 7 feet long.

In other spots the distance is 1/2 or 3/4 of an inch.

Besides visually not being straight is there any disadvantage?

Screws into plastic anchors into the stucco hold the downspout straps in.

Am I being anal? Should I just reposition them myself, or call the roofing
company?