Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Another Question on Laminate Flooring

"Kate" wrote in message
I know what you are talking about. The only reason I am looking at Pergo
is that my brother has a high-end home and he has the real Mc coy
wooden floors.

Accidents happen, and his refrigerator leaked. It was a mess, as he had
to hire someone to come in and sand and treat the wood floor. He said if
he had to do it over, he would go with a laminate floor.

If he'd had laminate, then he'd be replacing the floor. Also, the "real Mc
coy" is $3.79 a square foot at Lowe's, and $3 or less from the discount
places. How exactly is that "high-end"?