Posted to rec.woodworking
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Respirators and glasses

"Stuart" wrote in message
In article ,
Pat Barber wrote:
You are stuck with a 3M half mask

http://www.northernsafety.com/Search...enance-3M.html

or one of these:

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=2089

I suspect both would still be an issue with spectacles

--
Stuart Winsor

I don't know about bi and tri-focals, but I wear one of those when I work in
dusty or allergenic environments (i.e. the attic) and they fit around my
glasses just fine. Of course I need a pair of windshield wipers to keep the
lens from fogging up from sweat but I consider that a separate issue.

On the other hand, I guess I don't consider these "respirators" more
improved dust masks. A respirator would be something with a tank attached
to it for working in hazardous gas environments. I only mention this
because what the poster wanted wasn't totally clear to me.