Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default -google_groups- Shut off water when washer not in use?

Jerry wrote:
On Sep 2, 2:58 pm, "MLD" wrote:

pressure pulses. Get yourself a single lever Watts valve.

Like this?
http://www.pexsupply.com/Categories....D=610&brandid=

First I heard of this. Interesting. Convenient. Cheap insurance.

Jerry

They are exactly what you described and also inexpensive. One quick
motion and the water is off. Those valves have become really common in
the past maybe 15 years or so. I don't think I have ever seen new
construction or remodeling where they weren't used. The local real
supply house has them in the area right behind the counter with the
other commonly sold stuff.