Posted to rec.woodworking
David G. Nagel[_2_] David G. Nagel[_2_] is offline

Default McCain/Palin 2008!

J. Clarke wrote:
DGDevin wrote:
Nova wrote:

First, if Palin had as much integrity as you demand of Obama she
wouldn't have used her office to try to get her former
brother-in-law fired (jerk though he apparently is).
Her brother in law, the trooper, threatened to kill her father.
Palin reported the incident. Should she have ignored the whole
matter?

There's a lot more to it than that, for one thing the moron zapped
his
10-year-old stepson with a Taser, and he's been reprimanded many
times for various violations. However Palin's family and members of
her staff and associates pestered the public safety commissioner
time
and time again about getting the trooper fired, even Palin has
admitted there were numerous contacts over the issue although she
claims she wasn't behind them. The family appears to have good
reason to dislike the guy, but it also appears those around the
Governor tried to use their positions in government to get him
fired.
The question of abuse of power seems to be a legitimate one.

If there's an "abuse of power" it seems to me that it's by the cop who
zaps the little kid with a Taser. Sounds to me like if there's a real
scandal here it's why it took her so long to act against the SOB.

Especially since the kid in question is the man's step-son.....