Posted to rec.woodworking
Renata Renata is offline

Default McCain/Palin 2008!

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 05:11:49 -0500, Phil Again
wrote:

[all jokes aside]

{Snip}
McCain's highly appropriate choice of a running mate was the deciding
factor in my support for their candidacy for the White House in
November.

-snip-
I think we should wait and see what the rabid dogs of the media tear out
of her hide. And I do believe they will find something to bite and latch
on to; I believe that with all my heart and soul.

Well, here're some of her "views":

Staunchly anti abortion - *no* exceptions.

Suing the current administration (who put them there I believe) to
remove the polar bear from the endangered species list.

End all - be all answer to the energy "crisis" is drill in Alaska.

All for teaching creationism in public schools.

Despite the position of 57 Nobel Laureates in Science,
four hurricanes (or getting ready to be) lined up in a nice row aimed
at the US, and
the separation of the polar ice cap from the adjacent land for the 1st
time in human history,
still considers global climate change to be a hoax.

These views do appeal to some folks, and it should be pretty clear why
she was selected.
Or, is it that she's lived closer to Russia than the other candidates?

Renata