Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.woodworking,news.groups,alt.feminism
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default [OT] McCain/Palin 2008!

Sean Monaghan wrote:
[all jokes aside]

I've never really shared my political views with the greater Usenet
community, but there's a first for everything.

All jokes aside - better late than never.

I was very disappointed at Barack Hussein Obama's clinch on the
Democratic nomination earlier this year. I'd like to go on record as
such at this time.

Hmm - you might want to work on your timing (and perhaps your level of
effort).

After being steadfastly independent for years, I evaluated things
differently and acted accordingly:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/Action.jpg

The point is that, if you have a preference for who's on the ticket,
it's necessary to pay attention and act on that preference. Your
primary/caucus vote and your convention vote(s) have a lot more effect
than your after-the-fact regrets.

McCain's highly appropriate choice of a running mate was the deciding
factor in my support for their candidacy for the White House in November.

That's fine - just don't forget to vote!

Now, back to the beer-fridge.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar