Posted to alt.home.repair
SBH[_2_] SBH[_2_] is offline

Default Craftsman Garage door opener problem

"Flatus Johnson" fj@nonet wrote in message
. ..
"SBH" wrote in message

You got sincere advice you dim-bulb, pull the plug before it overheats and
then bursts into flame...and learn how to express yourself without
resorting to profanity. Youngsters read this stuff too.....

Parental control, dip****. I can receive much better sincere advice from a
dog compared to you. Next time, provide advice which I don't already know
and try it without the almighty thumping of your chest. Weak idiots such as
yourself who hide behind the keyboard can only feel superior with anonymity.

Here's my expressing to an idiot like you...kiss my ass.