Posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.woodworking,alt.usenet.kooks,news.groups,alt.feminism
K. A. Cannon K. A. Cannon is offline

Default McCain/Palin 2008!

On 02 Sep 2008 01:41:30 GMT, Sean Monaghan
wrote:

[all jokes aside]

I've never really shared my political views with the greater Usenet
community, but there's a first for everything.

I was very disappointed at Barack Hussein Obama's clinch on the
Democratic nomination earlier this year. I'd like to go on record as
such at this time.

McCain's highly appropriate choice of a running mate was the deciding
factor in my support for their candidacy for the White House in November.

Now, back to the beer-fridge.

You used to troll so well. What happened?

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail.com.

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits