Posted to alt.home.repair
trax trax is offline

Default How to Lower Bed or Put it on the Floor?

I have had a bedroom set for over 10 years and it is very nice,
however the bed is high off the ground. It takes a 2 step (original
furniture that came with the set) to get into the bed. It was ok
while I was young, but now that I am getting older I don't want to
climb into bed and would probably break a limb if I accidently fell
out. Anyway, any suggestions on how the bed could be lowered, without
damaging the furniture or should I put the box springs on the floor?
I like the furniture and we not want to sell. Thanks