Dave Balderstone

Default Lots of Spam in Here Lately!

In article , Renata
wrote:

I believe she only cross-posted to one of the dog groups,
which was completely appropriate (of course). Where all these
photography and other groups got tangled up with us is a mystery.

Two separate incidents. The dog groups are dangerous because of a well
known individual there. The photog groups were a slip/slide, almost
related.

In any event, filtering on posts cross-posted to multiple groups is an
effective way to deal with the trolls.

Cross-post, and you're plonked... I don't even know that you've posted.
Sure, I may miss the occassional pithy retort, but I'm willing to make
the sacrifice.

djb

--
------