Posted to uk.d-i-y
somebody somebody is offline

Default OT The next door neighbours have finally moved

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

What's 'stasification' ?

You could make someone show their ID number every time they bought
something

Gosh, I haven't got an ID number - have you? Where did you get it?

You lead a *very* sheltered life if you still believe that.

Not so many years ago the guv'mint decided that they were allowed to buy
spending details and transaction history from your card issuer.

I did some work for a bank for a fair while and was shocked at just how
much had to be reported back to the authorities on a routine basis.

Do you honestly believe that because you don't have a "number" it
doesn't matter?

Cheers
Someone