Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a different way to repair car tire?

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
Generally, in passenger tires, I would look at Goodyear, Michelin and
Dunlop. For light truck, it would be Bridgestone and Goodyear. Add
Michelin IF your driving is all on paved roads. Michelins have thin
sidewalls that are easily damaged by rocks and curbs. They do ride
good...for the same reason.
--Andy Asberry--

Thanks, The OEM is Michelin and at 42,000 miles I have no complaints. I'd
like to get a US made tire but that can be difficult to find these days as
brand does not mean much.