Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 3 prong outlet, which way is up?

"LouB" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
I just saw a 3-pack of "outlet savers" in a store. Those are the
things that are supposed to let you use all the outlets in a power
strip, even when you have several wall-warts. $2 each is a really high
price to pay for 6-inch extension cords.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

The labor cost is the same to put the ends on a 6" cord as for a 10'
cord. How about you make me up a half dozen for a buck apiece?

The "labor" is done by a machine.

Oh I didn't realize the machine went to the storeroom to get the parts, then
assembled them and put them into finished goods inventory all with no people
involved and no cost for the machine since there is no operator. Thank you
for correcting my error.