Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default a different way to repair car tire?

On Aug 30, 9:54*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"john" wrote in ...
My tire is punctured by a small screw. I bought a tire plug repair kit,
but it seems like I have to first make the puncture hole *bigger* before I
stick in the plug.

Of the hundreds type of sealant/adhesive sold in home stores, is there one
that I can inject into the puncture (this won't make the hole bigger) and
would cure to the consistency of tire rubber?

There are millions of tires plugged every year for the past 40 or 50 years.
Why do you think you know better? *Follow the instructions or buy a new
tire.

There are millions of tires plugged every year for the past 40 or
50 years.

Did you know that 97.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot?