Posted to alt.home.repair
The dude The dude is offline

Default Suggestions on buying appliances

I have the cash for it.. that is not a big deal.

But I could Make money from the cash, while I have no interest on what I
bought.

Won't $5,000 be worth less in a year?

Its called common sense.

Flatus Johnson wrote:
"The dude" wrote in message
. ..
I have been pricing things around for appliances and all the prices seem
the same.

Sears has 20% off now if you buy 3 and no payments interest for 12 months.

Seems like the best deal.

I was looking at either a GE or Whirlpool set.

Refridge, top range and dishewasher

The interest isn't forgiven-- just deferred...unless you're ever even 1 day
late with a payment. Then you get back charged and it's all due right then.

Read the multipage, small print, flimsy paper contract you sign when you
buy....

Better idea-- same up the money to buy what you need, then pay cash. It's
called prudent fiscal responsibility....