Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default I give up ........... never say never.

SteveB wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote

I'd like to see both of them and a host of others stand the dock in
an American court.

Prolly be a kangaroo court like that feller who was impeached. What
was his name again?

There have beemn a couple but impeachment is a political trial. In other
words, it's our version of a kangaroo court and it's that way by design.

The courts I want to see put to use are the actual United States Federal
ones.

Another instance that's going to play out is the allegation in Ron Susskinds
book that the WH ordered the CIA to cobble up a document supporting our
invasion of Iraq. Dick Cheney's office to be precise.

The White House flat out denied the charges made and so did the CIA
employees referenced in the book.
Well, guess what. The interviews in question had been recorded and Susskind
had taken copius notes as well.
When Susskind published his material the denials stopped cold. His material
is direct evidence and backs up what he'd written. The CIA and WH were flat
out lying in their denials.

We are on to plan "B" now where the CIA is claiming Susskind shouldn't have
made the recordings.
They won't address the issue of authenticity unless you consider their
filing a lawsuit trying to block further publication as validation ( I do by
the way) and what all of this might eventually come down to after next
January 20th is the arrest and trial of Dick Cheney and several others. They
would be looking at potential life sentences if the don't prevail and given
the currently published statements and testimony that's public I can't think
of a single valid reason not to proceed with prosecutions.

Can you think of one?

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com