Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default I give up ........... never say never.

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:59:43 -0800, "SteveB"
toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

I ****ing give up on the press in the United States.

snip
========
Interesting responses, but such lapses are to be expected as the
US media attempts to "right size" down to where they can make a
profit to pay off their huge leveraged buyout/consolidation
loans.

Did you read any of the articles? Did you see anything remotely like what
Steve was claiming? I read the NYT and six or seven from Google News, all
from majors. There wasn't a hint of the press "suggesting" a delay in any of
them. It all came originally from a Fox News interview with a RNC official,
who made the suggestion herself.

snip

--
Ed Huntress