Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default Woodworking Books

Fri, Aug 29, 2003, 3:28am (EDT+4)
(news.verizon.net) claims:
Just to get this out of the way up front, I did a google search. (lol)
snip

Ah, but you didn't say what you searched for. LOL

At last, someone that has done the homework assignment. Having
said that, I don't have any recommendations of books. I figure that is
a personal thing. What I may like, you may not, etc.

What I do recommend is, that you actually hold the book(s) you are
interested in your hand, and thumb thru it, and be sure it is one you
really want, before you lay out the cash. One way is see what your
library has, then, if they don't have it, go to a bookstore, and thumb
thru it. If both don't have it, ask your library to get a copy on loan.
It will cost a bit for that service, but it's better than paying full
price for a book, and then finding out it only has one article of
interest to you. That can get expensive fast.

I also highly recommend used book stores. I got a lot of pretty
expensive books for usually about $4-5 US, and a few a bit more. Older,
out of print books, I have gotten a lot of them at about $1-2 each.

JOAT
If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 28 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/