Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I give up ........... never say never.

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 01:20:08 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

wrote in message
On Aug 29, 8:42 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I wonder if any of them are in the Black Sea at this moment?

--
Ed Huntress

The Trident missile has a 4000 nm range. They do not need to be in
the Black Sea. They would be effective if they were in the Delaware
river in New Jersey.

Too shallow. g

Jersey or the river?

--
Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government:
Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it.