Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default 3 prong outlet, which way is up?

I got it.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Aug 29, 12:12 pm, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:
i meant for your daughter who is afraid of an inanimate object.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Steve,

Thank you for the link to the Two Rivers Hospital site, but I couldn't
find anything about ground-prong orientation on any of their pages. I
even checked the FAQ - nothing there about receptacle installation.

Oh, gotta go. The short bus just pulled up. I'll read your response
later.

D*mn, where's my helmet?

It wasn't my daughter...that was somebody else.

Guess you didn't get the short bus/helmet reference.