Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default bond foam rubber

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:38:36 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
tanews.com...
More info, please

(I wear women's underwear!)

He wants more information, not Too Much Information! Get it right!

Now, you guys did it. I suggested to Julie to read the posts for the
recommendations. She read this thread and asked "Is THAT what you do
online?"

It's Larry's fault, he just brings out the worst in me! ...he brings out
the worst in EVERYBODY!

WELL! You beeeyatch!

--
Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government:
Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it.