Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design
bando bando is offline

Default Light timer/dimmer?

You may be able to use a dawn simulator prodcut. Link is below.

http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/lt_dawn_simulators_62_ctg.htm?sc_cid=141&s_kwcid=d awn%20simulator|377412736&gclid=CLPWh__qsJUCFSAUag odM20VkA#ultralux

On Jul 4, 11:51*pm, "Calab" wrote:
I have a need to control a light fixture in my home. At a certain time I
need the light to come on and later on the light should go out. The problem
is that I need it to change states slowly. Load could be anything between
100 and 600 watts.

It would be nice to find something that fits in a 1 gang electrical box, but
I haven't been able to find anything.

I also have the need for something similar, controlling about a dozen LEDs,
for the lighting in a fish tank.

Does anyone have any idea how I can do these?