Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Homelite ST175 String trimmer parts?

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

I found a better use for it up here in Oregon. I taped the sharp

edges
off and used it to toss the debris out of my gutters before blowing
them clean. I just wish it was a foot and a half longer.

FAR better uses are found in La Florida. Them thangs's called "snake
sticks" 'round these parts.

Y'kin trim yer grass, and pin a Massagua with the same tool. Got me
'bout a 18-inch-er a couple of months ago -- right up by the front
porch.

(No, you don't cut the snake in two with 'em, you pin 'em, and pick
'em up fer study and/or lunch!)

LLoyd