Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Obama

Ed Huntress wrote:

Morris, you can save yourself a lot of time by ignoring anything that Gunner
cuts and pastes here. It's usually from an unidentified source that he picks
up in the right-wing nutbag blogs and websites, often from a "military
officer just returned from Iraq," or, in this case, a "Vietnam vet who
refused a promotion to general." The Special Forces angle is a nice twist.
d8-)

That was my conclusion, too. On the off chance that he might actually
have metalworking expertise (I have precious little), I won't ignore his
posts - but I won't necessarily keep quiet if my BS detector goes off.

I don't particularly mind revealing the identity of the ex-military type
on whose judgment /I/ most depend:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/DogTags.jpg

nor the fact that I, also, wore these:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/Wings.jpg

but I have never been under the illusion that either made my judgment
any better than anyone else's.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar