Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default Obama

On Aug 27, 1:09 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:28:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Aug 27, 5:37 am, Gunner Asch wrote:

Evidently your reading comprehension issues are as yet, unrresolved.
Pity. What general were you referring to?

I failed to see any in the forwarded message.

Or is this your attempt at jocularity and buffoonery?

Gunner

I quote (you)

one of our most experienced and respected Officers - a
full Colonel - who was offered General if he would stay in.

Me, a buffoon - surely you jest Gunner - my comments were most
sincere. Its a pity that such important news has to be relayed via a
trailer in the deserts of California....if you have any more startling
news please, let us know..the world needs to know whats going on.....

Andrew VK3BFA.