Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:00:44 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Actually I'd already read them several times each - which is why I
followed up. Since you post here frequently, I was curious as to whether
the untruth you posted was your own or someone else's.

Did you suffer a stroke, or are you in the terminal stages of BDS?

Just neither as gullible to falsehood nor as easily intimidated as you'd
seem to like. I'll consider my inquiry answered and adjust your
credibility to suit.

Don't bother with Gunner when he's being political. He thinks whatever
he's told to think, and doesn't bother with critical thinking. "Truth"
in a political discussion is "a sound Gunner makes that makes you vote
the way Gunner wants".

Last election cycle he told me that I was greedy because I didn't mind
being taxed more if it would benefit everyone -- and I'm not in a low
tax bracket.

Let's repeat:

me: "I'm willing to pay more in taxes than I get back in services,
for the good of all."
Gunner: "You're a greedy so-and-so"

Once again:

me: "I'll give away my wealth"
Gunner: "You greedy @#$%"

Timmy...provide message ID and lets look at them in context, shall we?

Or would you rather pull things out of context? Libs do that..its on
page 104 of the DNC Playbook

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,