Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:45:53 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote: (clip) READ HIS BOOKS, THEN READ THE CONSTITUTION OF
THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA. If Obama gets elected, the Constitution goes away, never to
be heard of again." (clip)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A more likely scenario would be that we would start returning to the parts
of Constitutional law that have been scrapped by the present adminstration.

An ultra leftwinger returning the Constitution back to its original
intent?

Right Leo...and can I interest you in some ocean front property just
east of Phoenix? Make you a hell of a deal. Cash only however.

The Constittution has been the major impediment to virtually EVERY
Liberal agenda since the 60s..and yet you claim the Marxist Barry
Obamassiah is going to return it to the Founders intent......

After all these years incrementally slashing most of it to ribbons, or
legislating work arounds by fiat...suddenly the Left is going to
return it to the Founders intent......

Oh **** yes.

If your claim had the slightest bit of truth in it..Id vote for the
sonobitch myself.

your claim is so bogus Im surprised your computer didnt reject it and
give you the blue screen of death.

Now interpreted another way...Id not be surprised if the Leftists do
return parts of the Constitution back to the way it was before
Bush...before the Left got its ass handed to it for its attempts at
Nanny State building.

Gonna wipe that pesky Heller decision right off the history books,
right? Tax breaks, selling off surplus government lands....giving the
IRA and the ATF their armed gunships back....

Ayup..just what we all need...IRS agents in heavily armed gunships....

You will love it wontcha Leo?

Papers Please! A start up of the Gulag system....say Leo..you do
know you are a Kulack..doncha?

Be damned careful of what you wish for old son....you might get it.

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,