Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sanyo Eneloop batteries and charger: Work for Texas Instruments 84 calc?

"UCLAN" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

I don't understand this business about "low self-discharge" NiMH

batteries,
as I'ven never noticed any particular problem with them.

There *is* no problem with them. I use several brands, including Sanyo
Eneloop. Low self-discharge NiMH batteries have made regular NiMH

batteries
obsolete, IMO. [Except for in heavily used high current applications, only
because the capacity of low-discharge NiMH batteries is not yet as high as
regular NiMH batteries.

No, I meant regular NiMH cells.

I have a big pile of them, and recharge them as needed.