Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:33:25 -0500, Morris Dovey
wrote:

Morris Dovey wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
From an old friend...

You might ask your "old friend" to insert the the book name and page
number where he found that info...

I have both of Obama's books here and my eyesight must be fading faster
than I knew because I'm not finding what your old friend says he did.

You might include this almost-general's name (or service number). It's
much easier to believe someone who's not just an anonymous source...

Frankly, its none of your business who the messenger was.

What part of Read His Books did you not comprehend?

Did you suffer a stroke, or are you in the terminal stages of BDS?

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,