Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29035 Ignoramus29035 is offline

Default Obama

On 2008-08-26, Gunner Asch wrote:
From an old friend...

"Here is a note sent to myself and other current and former Special
Forces guys by one of our most experienced and respected Officers - a
full Colonel - who was offered General if he would stay in. He
elected to retire and has been working for the Special Operations
Command as a very highly ranked civilian ever since, influencing many
top secret projects for the better. A very intelligent, practical and
down to earth individual. And a very, very good personal friend of
both xxxxx xxxxxx

begin msg:

I don't care if he was born on Mars, and Michelle is a
reincarnation of Lucretia Borgia, and Torquemada is his minister, read
his books. Then remember what they taught us in Special Forces, "know
thy opposition". So go do it - read his books! When you get to the
part about the $2800 National Property tax if your house is worth more
than $125,000 and the $1000 tax payment by each family to the UN
Global Fund. Read the part about the return to the 70% tax rate and
the return to the capital gains tax that will dry up all investment,
and the death tax that will force your family to sell your farm,
business or house to pay the IRS.

Oh, and then read Michelle's plan (endorsed by Obama) for the
reparations we have to pay to all the descendents of slaves.

Oh, and then read the chapter on his proposed National Police Force
that will equal the Armed Forces in power and will be manned by
National Service (read forced service or Draft) required of all
graduating High school students and which reports only to the
President. Remember Herr Hitler and his Brown Shirts?

This is written in a style that seems to be a little bit undereducated
for such a high ranking genius.

So ask your friend again, what are the page numbers so that we can
check for ourselves.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/