Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Getting rid of a piano.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
No, its because I'm a musician and you are not

You are an old fart as I have said.
Just because it doesn't look like a piano is enough to make you claim it
isn't a piano.
Tell the musicians that play electric violins that they aren't violins.

They don't sound like violins either...

But they are violins.
Played the same way, different sounds.

Its you that is wrong here not I.

I'd suggest you get yourself away from your electronic devices and try
listing to the real thing. You may not like it as much - your prerogative
- but at least you should hear the difference.

I do, CBSO are pretty good.
Best seats in the house when my daughter worked there.

I just don't think a cheap upright is as good as a cheap digital.
It certainly isn't as good as a mid range digital even if you tune it
frequently.

I think geoff is confusing a digital piano with a stylophone.

I wonder what he would make of one of these?
http://www.yamaha-europe.com/yamaha_...000/index.html