Kevin Craig

Default Lots of Spam in Here Lately!

In article , Rich
wrote:

Kevin Craig wrote, wondering if this is really what he meant?

In article , Rich
wrote:

Haven't been in here in awhile, can't help noticing all the SPAM and
UNSOLICITED POSTS!

I seldom see spam here. Spam is commercial advertising.

I see lots of cross-posted trolls, but they are easy to spot and ignore.

This is a newsgroup, not email. ALL posts are "unsolicited", unless
you're publicly posting and asking someone to reply. In that case,
your original post would be unsolicited. ;-)

Kevin

There's always one.

So it seems.

You knew exactly what I meant.

No, I didn't. I only know what you wrote, not what you intended to
write.

I would guess youre
probably an engineer or want to be.

Neither. See what happens when you infer intent rather than responding
to what is actually written?

Seriously. Work on those communication skills.

Kevin