Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Getting rid of a piano.

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message

dennis has just shown that he's not a musician

You have just shown that you have never heard a decent digital piano.

I've yet to hear a digital piano I can't instantly tell is not the real
thing. Which is surprising considering no two pianos sound the same.

So?
Does that mean they sound better?

'Better' is a subjective term. With musical instruments.

Not IMO.

If you asked expert pianists I doubt you'd find any who preferred the
sound of a computer to a real instrument. Except for specific uses.

Have you heard a Yamaha baby grand yet?

I helped choose a real Yamaha grand for the recording studio at a place I
used to work at.

--
*Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.