Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Getting rid of a piano.

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
dennis@home wrote:
"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:02:40 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

PS why do you need to ask such a stupid question anyway, its
obvious.

Because I don't believe for a moment that your understanding can be
any greater than that of the producers of a TV program.

Just because you are thick doesn't mean everyone else is.

Here he goes again, abusing people who don't agree with him - always
assuming they understood him in the first place.

That isn't an insult.
It is a statement.
I will assume anyone that has the stupidity to think a producer of a TV
program knows anything about bridges is, well, thick.
Also if he had seen the program he would know it wasn't a suspension bridge,
unless he is thick.

Has anyone ever seen Dennis & Drivel in the same room?

Sod off!
Who invited you to dribble here?
That is an insult BTW.