Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Getting rid of a piano.

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"stuart noble" wrote in message

Doesn't need to be with his £99 keyboard plugged into his surround
sound system, ennit?

I'll put my daughters korg against an upright any day.

That's because you are a mong with no understanding of why it can never
be as good as a decent piano where a piano is required

That is because you are an old fart that thinks a piano has to be a piece
of furniture before being a musical instrument.

No, its because I'm a musician and you are not

You are an old fart as I have said.
Just because it doesn't look like a piano is enough to make you claim it
isn't a piano.
Tell the musicians that play electric violins that they aren't violins.
Its you that is wrong here not I.

neither, it appears do you have the powers of logic which mean you should
be in charge of anything more dangerous than a soft crayon

If you think my logic is wrong you are going to have to explain it, you
can't BTW as its you that's wrong.

And then she can switch it to an organ or connect it to my Yamaha sound
module and choose one (or more) of a couple of thousands sounds.

A piano is not an organ

No but an 88 key touch sensitive keyboard has more uses than gathering
dust on some old junk piano.

Sorry, that didn't make sense in english

So you can't understand plain English then?

don't bother trying again

I won't for you, it was plain enough the first time.