Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Getting rid of a piano.

In article ,
Stephen Howard wrote:
But maybe kids need to hear acoustic sound. It's just musical
typewriting otherwise

There goes the electric guitar then. Heaven knows how it made it this
far.

The electric guitar is an instrument in its own right. Unless you
actually think it sounds like an acoustic one?

Maybe what kids need is a decent instrument and a sound that inspires
them - and lord knows I've seen my fair share of clunky old uprights
gathering dust simply because they're as uninspiring to play as a
cheese banjo.

That's a totally different argument.

--
*When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.