Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Howard Stephen Howard is offline

Default Getting rid of a piano.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:37:29 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"stuart noble" wrote in message

Doesn't need to be with his £99 keyboard plugged into his surround
sound system, ennit?

I'll put my daughters korg against an upright any day.

That's because you are a mong with no understanding of why it can never
be as good as a decent piano where a piano is required

I think it's fair to say that I've played at some pretty spectacular
gigs over the years - and a piano has been required at most of them.
It's nearly always been a digital one. YMMV.

Mind you, there was that time we tried to use a grand...

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk/Notes/Lawks.htm

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk