Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Citronic Mixer Desk ... ?

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arfa Daily wrote:

Good friend of mine is trying to get schematics for an old Citronic desk,
model SM450, but has had no luck tracking a copy down. Anyone got any ?

Phew. Considering how the company got chopped up I don't fancy his chances
much.

Likewise Graham, but I thought it might be worth asking. There's more than a
few of us 'old timers' on here, that have been around this gear for more
years than we care to remember, and I just thought that there might be one
of us that had a copy tucked away in a dusty old filing cabinet somewhere
... :-)

Well ..... I knew their ex technical director actually. He used to do the same
job at Studiomaster when I wasn't there but left for Citronic to get away from
one member of staff who bugged him. Only for the same member of staff to get the
job of Sales Director at Citronic and eventually sell it off to some Asians.

Unfortunately I'm no longer in contact with him but I could make some enquiries.
He would probably be your best bet. It's Ian and already I can't remember his
surname - I expect it'll come back to me. He does car diagnostic electronics
these days.

Graham