Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Citronic Mixer Desk ... ?

Good friend of mine is trying to get schematics for an old Citronic desk,
model SM450, but has had no luck tracking a copy down. Anyone got any ?

TIA

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:

Good friend of mine is trying to get schematics for an old Citronic desk,
model SM450, but has had no luck tracking a copy down. Anyone got any ?

Phew. Considering how the company got chopped up I don't fancy his chances
much.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Arfa Daily wrote:

Good friend of mine is trying to get schematics for an old Citronic desk,
model SM450, but has had no luck tracking a copy down. Anyone got any ?

Phew. Considering how the company got chopped up I don't fancy his chances
much.

Graham

Likewise Graham, but I thought it might be worth asking. There's more than a
few of us 'old timers' on here, that have been around this gear for more
years than we care to remember, and I just thought that there might be one
of us that had a copy tucked away in a dusty old filing cabinet somewhere
.... :-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arfa Daily wrote:

Good friend of mine is trying to get schematics for an old Citronic desk,
model SM450, but has had no luck tracking a copy down. Anyone got any ?

Phew. Considering how the company got chopped up I don't fancy his chances
much.

Likewise Graham, but I thought it might be worth asking. There's more than a
few of us 'old timers' on here, that have been around this gear for more
years than we care to remember, and I just thought that there might be one
of us that had a copy tucked away in a dusty old filing cabinet somewhere
... :-)

Well ..... I knew their ex technical director actually. He used to do the same
job at Studiomaster when I wasn't there but left for Citronic to get away from
one member of staff who bugged him. Only for the same member of staff to get the
job of Sales Director at Citronic and eventually sell it off to some Asians.

Unfortunately I'm no longer in contact with him but I could make some enquiries.
He would probably be your best bet. It's Ian and already I can't remember his
surname - I expect it'll come back to me. He does car diagnostic electronics
these days.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Arfa Daily wrote:

?

[...]

OK. Well if you come up with anything, it would be appreciated. Mail me
off-goup on it, if you like.
TIA Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Eeyore wrote:

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arfa Daily wrote:

[...]

Ian Wilson. Somewhere in the Midlands I think. Sorry no more info right now.

Graham

Shure Mixer M67 Shure Mixer M67 {1979].pdf [1/2] oppie Electronic Schematics 5 May 27th 08 01:27 PM
Shure Mixer M67 Shure Mixer M67 {1979].pdf [2/2] oppie Electronic Schematics 0 May 22nd 08 03:16 AM
2x Desk (2/2) Mark Johnson Woodworking Plans and Photos 14 July 1st 07 02:03 AM
Lap Desk Mark Blum Woodworking 2 January 4th 07 03:35 PM
Citronic CD2 dual cd player Ron(UK) Electronics Repair 0 April 26th 05 12:47 PM