Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default Sanyo Eneloop batteries and charger: Work for Texas Instruments84 calc?

wrote:

Anyone have this system?

I really don't use a LOT of batteries but the idea of
throwing them away bothers me as we have no way to
recycle them here locally

I'm wondering if they would work ok in graphing
calculator?

I use Sanyo Eneloop AA batteries (as well as other brands of low
self-discharge NiMH batteries) in several devices, including a
police scanner, AA cell flashlight, cordless mouse, remote controls,
etc. I'll never go back to regular NiMH batteries, or alkaline for that
matter. I always have four or so fully charged ready to go.

BTW, I've used a Maha MH-C401FS charger for over two years. About $35.
I don't recommend cheap chargers for the reasons given by another poster.