Rich

Default Lots of Spam in Here Lately!

Kevin Craig wrote, wondering if this is really what he meant?

In article , Rich
wrote:

Haven't been in here in awhile, can't help noticing all the SPAM and
UNSOLICITED POSTS!

I seldom see spam here. Spam is commercial advertising.

I see lots of cross-posted trolls, but they are easy to spot and ignore.

This is a newsgroup, not email. ALL posts are "unsolicited", unless
you're publicly posting and asking someone to reply. In that case,
your original post would be unsolicited. ;-)

Kevin

There's always one. You knew exactly what I meant. I would guess youre
probably an engineer or want to be.

Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX